The ability to help so many people achieve their goal of attaining a healthy and beautiful smile is an incredible source of energy and inspiration. My choice to pursue a career in orthodontics was inspired by my love of being challenged and the rewards of improving the self-esteem and health of the people in my community. Regardless of my patients’ ages, I strongly believe that I can make a positive difference in their lives through beautiful smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate degree – University of Maryland, College Park
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic residency – Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine
Although my formal education is complete, I think it’s vitally important to stay on top of the newest materials and technologies so I can provide the absolute best care to my patients. I enjoy taking continuing education courses that keep me informed and aware of new developments in the field of orthodontics. These new methods often provide my patients with more efficient and comfortable treatments, and I am always looking for ways to serve the people who come to me for care to the best of my abilities.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- Washington, D.C., Dental Society
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
I am originally from Baltimore, and currently reside in Washington, DC. My free time is spent snowboarding, running, and exploring all the culinary delights this area has to offer.